Monday, May 23, 2011

31 Days Of Motivation/Encouragement for MOMS - Day15

Day 15

There is hope in life. God is there waiting to hear you calling. Believe that things will get better. Life is a journey not a distination. We are going to stumble and fall, but it's important to get back up and not stay down. I've had a lot of hardships in my life, but I've learned that I must keep going. One day we will be rewarded for what we do. Far too many people have problems; and they go on living angry at the world. We must learn to live and love life.



Remember it's important to:


1)Pray

2)Meditate

3)have a support system

4)Set aside time for yourself. At least 15- 30 minutes a day

5) Read a book

6) Go for a walk

7)Go to a coffee shop

8)LAUGH

9)SMILE


You will feel better after a peaceful time out.

There is HOPE!




Lamentations 3:21
Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him.

No comments:

Post a Comment