Friday, May 6, 2011

31 Days of Motivation/Encouragement for MOMS - Day 6

Day 6

July 2004 was the year I found out I was expecting my 1st born; a baby boy. My heart rejoiced and it changed my life forever; in a good way. I told my husband, and he held me tight. In his arms, I cried tears of happiness.



In 2008 my 2nd child; baby girl was born. I was over joyed for a little princess was on the way.



In 2009, I found I was pregnant for the third time. I was scared at first, but then I thought; "If God allowed me to be pregnant again-its for a reason." Then I found out that I was having a boy who would be born with a birth defect called Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. I had never heard of it. That night I cried tears of sadness. Then, when I found out about CDH, I left everything in GODs hands.



*Congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) is a hole in the diaphragm on left or right side.


Some or all contents of the abdomen may go up which prevents the normal development of the lung (pulmonary hypoplasia) on that side, and may affect the growth of the other lung. After birth the infant will have difficulty breathing if the lungs are not developed enough.Josha was born on March 30th, 2010 at 29 weeks gestation. He had difficulties with his breathing. He also had a heart problem (Congenital Heart Desease). From the very beginning, he was having heart failure. He passed away on March 31st, 2010 at 12 hours old. My heart is at peace, because I know that he would have had a difficult life with all the problems he had. He is now in Jesus' hands in a better place.

When you seek God he will give you peace and uplift you.

At the instant that God allows you to conceive, you are a mother. Even if the pregnancy does not further progress, or if your newborn does not make; you will ALWAYS be a mother. Your fetus/infant will always be your baby. He/she will forever touch your life.

Each one of my babies have touched my life in a very special way. God allows certain circumstances in our lives for a reason. What ever you are facing today, remember God will never forsake you. Seek Father God and He will touch your life. HE will put angels in your path to help you through it-just be open to the signs.


My sweet babies.


"An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth and whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth" "- Authour Unknown.



A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. ~ Anonymous





Whenever I held my newborn baby in my arms, I used to think that what I said and did to him could have an influence not only on him but on all whom he met, not only for a day or a month or a year, but for all eternity - a very challenging and exciting thought for a mother. ~ Rose Kennedy (mother of 9, including President John F. Kennedy)

* http://www.cdhsupport.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment