Monday, May 2, 2011

31 Days of Motivation/Encouragement- Day 1 & 2

Day 1 & 2

As Mother's Day approaches, I encourage you to post a picture, poem, quote, Bible verse, post to your blog, or anything positive about MOM for 31 days. Being a Mother is a true blessing from God. Cherish your MOM/WIFE while your have her. MOM is the best tittle a woman can have.

For 8 years, I prayed to God that my mom would come live with me, and finally she is right here with us. I am thankful and feel very blessed for that. I believe that God answeres prayers at HIS right timing.



Now, go ahead and post something about mom. :)



"What a lioness was your mother among lions! She lay down among the young lions ad reased her cubs. Your mohter was like avine in your vineyard planted by the water; it was fruitful and full of branches because of abundant water."~ Ezekiel 19:2, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment