Monday, May 9, 2011

31 Days of Motivation/Encouragement for MOMS - Day 9

Day 9



It's so important to time for yourself. If you don't, you will overwhelm yourself with the daily activities. We as moms, sometimes forget to do things for ourselves, because our priorities are our children and our husbands.



What did you use to enjoy before you married or had kids?




We need to look back and do little things for ourselves. Sometimes those little things can make a big difference.



One of my new years resolutions for this year was to take bubble baths at least once or twice a week. Before this year, I hardly took time for myself. After going through a difficult year, I realized that I needed to take sometime; to search for peaceful moments. I'm still a work in progress, but I'm beginning to do more for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment